Step 1: Working with you to determine the purpose of the insurance.
· Are you looking for family protection, business insurance, etc.?
Step 2: Reviewing the types of life insurance and determining which type meets the goals of step 1.
Step 3: Working with you to determine the amount of coverage you need to meet step 1.
Step 4: Selecting the insurance company.
· We use the answers from step 2 and 3 to narrow down the companies that offer products that will meet your needs.
· Then we go over your health history, as well as your personal history. We use this information to determine, from an underwriting standpoint, which of the available companies will offer you the best rates.
Step 5: Completing the application.
· We will go page by page of the application with you and answer any and every question you have.
Step 6: Completing an Exam
· Depending on the type of insurance, you may have to complete an exam.
· An examiner will contact you and schedule an exam.
· The examiner’s goal is to be as accommodating as possible. The examiner will meet with you at your home or office at a time that works best for you.
· The exam process typically takes between 20-30 minutes.
Step 7: Underwriting
· During the underwriting process, the client typically is not involved.
· From time to time, the underwriter may ask for clarification on the application and/or need your authorization to release a copy of your medical records
Step 8: Issuing a Policy.
· The insurance company will make an offer based on your application and exam.
· If you accept the offer, you sign the policy and delivery requirements and put your insurance in force.
After your insurance is in force, we are still here to service your needs. Whether that is to help by making an address change, doing a policy review, or help your loved ones file a claim, we will be here to assist you in all your life insurance needs.